TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before submitting any information pertaining to your business, you must read these
Terms and Conditions, consent to them, and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not read, do not consent, and do not agree to legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not use this service and do not submit your information.
Businessfundingexpress.com is the properties of VMRD, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation with offices in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. VMRD may be reached at Info@BusinessFundingExpress.com and businessfundingexpress.com will be referred to as “VMRD”. VMRD operates exclusively within the United States of America. VMRD only serves businesses that are registered in and operating exclusively in the United States of America.
1. The entire content of businessfundingexpress.com including but
not limited to text, graphics, or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the
United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of VMRD. The collective
work includes works that are licensed to businessfundingexpress.com. Copyright 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any other use, including but
not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of
this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by VMRD.
2. VMRD is not a lender of credit facilities, loans, money, capital, operating capital, or
merchant capital accounts, either directly or indirectly.
3. VMRD and businessfundingexpress.com generate marketing leads for lenders. Those
lenders of credit facilities, loans, money, capital, operating capital, or merchant capital
accounts may not be banks or financial institutions chartered at the state or federal
level, they may not be subject to lending laws applicable to banks or financial
institutions chartered by states or the federal government. The leads consist of the
information that you voluntarily provide. VMRD will process the information and share
it with the aforementioned lenders of credit facilities, loans, money, capital, operating
capital, or merchant capital accounts. VMRD requests the following information from
you and you voluntarily agree to provide accurate information regarding: monthly
revenue; time in business; credit score; company name; company’s representative’s first
and last names; a telephone number; and an email address. You voluntarily provide this
information, you consent to VMRD’s processing of this information, and you agree that
VMRD may share it with the aforementioned lenders.
4. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. VMRD only has access to and collects
information that you voluntarily provide via the online form at
businessfundingexpress.com. VMRD processes the information you provide and shares
it to help you achieve the desired results, regarding the reason you contacted us.
5. You may opt out of any future contacts. VMRD will never contact you directly as we
serve solely as an intermediary between you and a third-party. You can do the following
at any time by contacting the party who is attempting to reach you, utilizing any
unsubscribe functions via e-mail, or requesting them to cease contact with you.
6. VMRD takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive
information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. For
additional information concerning our security protocols, please contact VMRD directly.
In order to maintain the confidentiality of security system operations, this information is
provided upon request and, for cause, VMRD may refuse to provide this information.
7. The information you provide to VMRD is encrypted and transmitted to VMRD in a
secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking
for “https://” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
8. While VMRD uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, VMRD
also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to
perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to
personally identifiable information. The computers/servers are stored in databases that
have advanced security to protect your information.
9. VMRD will share the information you provide with third parties who may contact you via
telephone or email. For security and marketing purposes, the information you provide
may include (but not be limited to) your device’s internet protocol address. The
information you provide may be shared with third parties. VMRD makes no
representations or guarantees that you will be contacted by lenders of credit facilities,
loans, money, capital, operating capital, or merchant capital accounts. VMRD makes no
representations concerning the terms and conditions offered by any lender, either
directly or indirectly, either implied or expressed. It is solely your responsibility to assess
the terms and conditions of any arrangement contemplated by you.
10. You represent the following and VMRD relies on these representations:
a. The information you submit to VMRD is accurate.
b. The information is submitted by you for a business purpose. You acknowledge
that that VMRD operates strictly in the commercial sphere and does not provide
any form of service for the personal, consumer, or household needs of
individuals natural persons.
c. You can produce documentation that verifies the accuracy of the information
d. The information is submitted to VMRD in full compliance with your internal
operating agreement, by-laws, guidelines, or other business operating
documents, and with the full authority and consent of all your stakeholders,
business partners, shareholders, members, partners, and/or association
11. VMRD makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent
permissible, VMRD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited
to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-
infringement. VMRD does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in any
website it maintains will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be
corrected, or that any such site or server that makes the site available are free of viruses
or other harmful components. VMRD does not make any warranties or representations
regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy,
adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
12. VMRD will not review, comment on, or request information pertaining to any terms
offered, negotiated, or discussed between you and any lender. VMRD does not request,
review, or analyze loan terms or conditions. VMRD does not participate in any
discussions, applications, negotiations, underwriting, reviews of creditworthiness,
agreements between you and any lender, or decisions to refuse a request for a loan.
Moreover, VMRD makes no representations to you concerning the lenders that may
contact you; in all respects, your due diligence is your responsibility.
13. To eliminate duplicate processing of information, VMRD will indefinitely retain any
information provided by you. If you wish to have information removed from our
databases, please contact VMRD.
14. Limitation of Liability. VMRD shall not be liable for any actual, special, or consequential
damages that result from the use of its service, including but not limited to VMRD will
specifically not be liable for any damages whatsoever that result from a decision to lend
money, to borrow money, or any refusal to lend or borrow money.
15. Any conflicts, disputes, or controversies will be addressed through binding arbitration in
the City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. All costs of arbitration shall be paid by the party
who initiates the arbitration proceeding.
16. Knowing and Voluntary Acceptance. You acknowledge and represent that you
have read these Terms and Conditions in their entirety and that you proceed knowingly
and voluntarily. You understand the nature of the general release of all claims and
intends to be legally bound by it. You agree not to disparage VMRD, its officers,
directors, employees, or agents including refraining from making negative comments to
17. You are hereby advised in writing to consult with an attorney concerning these Terms
and Conditions. You agree that these Terms and Conditions are not unconscionable,
unfair, the product of unfair bargaining power or a contract of adhesion.
18. These terms and conditions shall not be construed as drafted solely by one party.
Rather, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as mutually agreed upon terms
which were the product of good faith and arms-length negotiations between equal
parties. You agree that any rule of construction to the effect that any ambiguities are to
be resolved against the drafting party shall not apply in the interpretation of this
19. Full Understanding. The Parties agree that these terms and conditions are fair, are clear,
and that they have a full understanding of these terms and conditions.
20. The headings to various components of this instrument have been inserted for purposes
of reference only and shall not limit or define or otherwise affect the expressed terms
and conditions memorialized.
21. The failure of you and/or VMRD to insist upon the strict performance of any term,
condition, or covenant defined by this instrument or to exercise any right, power, or
remedy contained in this instrument shall not be or be deemed to be a waiver of such
performance or relinquishment of such rights now or at any time subsequent hereto.
22. Integration. This instrument fully and completely integrates any conversations,
agreements, discussions, or other communications by and between the you and VMRD
and any of their agents or representatives. These Terms and Conditions contain the
entire and only agreement between you and VMRD and no prior oral or written
statements or representations, if any, of any of the parties hereto or any representative
of any of the parties hereof, not contained in this instrument, shall have any force or
23. These Terms and Conditions shall not be modified in any way, except by a writing. Note
that VMRD reserves the unilateral and exclusive right to modify these Terms and
Conditions without notice to you.
24. Severability. This instrument and each of its parts shall be severable and, if any provision
is determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall be fully enforced
without such term(s).
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon the administrators, agents,
associated entities, executors, heirs, managers, personal representatives, principals,
representatives, and successors of the undersigned.
26. These Terms and Conditions and any controversy arising between you and VMRD will be
governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In the event of a dispute
arising between you and VMRD, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its court
costs and attorney’s fees from the non-prevailing party.
27. By proceeding and providing your information, you agree to be legally bound by these
terms and conditions in their entirety.